Hyria Education is a multidisciplinary educational institution offering vocational education and training. The six main campuses are located in the Hyvinkää and Riihimäki region.
Hyria provides high quality educational services for both young and adult students. The range of services includes basic vocational qualifications, further vocational qualifications and specialist vocational qualifications in 27 different educational sectors. Hyria also provides various training alternatives to our corporate and community customers.
Turnover approx. EUR 41,5 million.
Personnel about 440.
Number of Students about 10,600
- Vocational Education and Training 2500
- Vocational Adult Education 7300
- Apprenticeship Training 800
Hyria Education was established in August 2009 by merging seven vocational education institutions and adult education centers:
- Hyvinkää Vocational Institute, founded 1953
- Hyvinkää Business College, founded 1961
- Hyvinkää School of Art, founded 2000
- Health Care Institute of Hyvinkää, founded 1975
- Hyvinkää-Riihimäki Vocational Adult Education Centre, founded 1971
- Riihimäki Vocational Institute, founded 1956
- Uusimaa College for Rural Development, founded 1928